Interested in joining the team that proudly creates the best and most popular synthetic paper in the Western Hemisphere? Then check out the postings below to explore the opportunities available at Yupo.
Responsible for providing support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting and financial reporting principles and practices, able to work comfortably with numbers, be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines, and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills. Understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices. Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills. Thorough knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant accounting software. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Maintain Fixed Asset database
- Prepare various month end journal entries and assist with month end closing procedures
- Reconcile bank statements
- Perform miscellaneous general accounting duties
- Coordinate physical inventories
- OX SME – Accounting Systems (ERP) SME
- EAM SME Maintenance System SME
- Investigate cycle counting variance and resolve issues
- Report on margins by product and division
- Work on special projects as required
- BA or BS in Accounting
- Analytical thinker with excellent focus on detail and providing accurate, timely information
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
Manufacturing Support Technicians
This position is an entry level position with advancement opportunities. Requires scheduling flexibility, self-motivation, mechanical aptitude, excellent team skills, and good communication and math skills. Successful candidate will play a role on team in meeting safety and production targets, maintenance activities and housekeeping.
- Must be able to work rotating 12hr shift for 24/7 operation
Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Technician
Work as part of the manufacturing team to repair and maintain production machinery. Communicates estimates of downtime to Production and works to meet production requirements. Seeks assistance from the Technical Department to improve mechanical reliability of manufacturing machinery. Identifies unsafe mechanical conditions and takes steps to resolve issue.
- Believes in the “Safety First” philosophy. Complies with all safety standards. Actively participates in safety programs and is a safety advocate
- Maintains and repairs manufacturing machinery and troubleshoot electrical components to meet production demands
- Provide electrical maintenance services, including working with drives, motors, breakers, starters, and switch gear
- Provide electrical maintenance services and troubleshooting of the following: drives, motors, breakers, motor controls, starters
- Works with other to diagnose and resolve machinery and minor electrical problems
- Performs preventative maintenance on manufacturing machinery and resolves defects before they disrupt production
- Helps maintain spare parts inventory and recommends changes to improve maintenance efficiency
- Owns a personal set of tools adequate to perform all job requirements
- Maintains accurate maintenance records, such as work orders, down-time maintenance log, etc
- Serves as a mechanical consultant to the Production Teams
- Seeks support from Technical Group for redesign assistance to minimize mechanical failure and downtime
- Communicates clear and accurate estimates of down-times to manufacturing
- Other duties as assigned
Resource to shift production teams. Assures compliance with safety, quality, and production standards. Continually improves the process, product and work environment. Assures resources are available to meet production demands. Tracks quality and production indicators (e.g., yields, quality trends, etc). Takes the lead role in monitoring product production consistency and conformance to established technical requirements. Coordinates technical issue resolution in production. Leads or supports, as necessary, process and product development project initiatives. Supports customer technical issues as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or technical foundation with demonstrated industry performance.
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing, preferably in extrusion-based film.
- Provides on-going process support to 24/7/365 operations. Readily available for off- hours operations support.
Responsible for being the Company’s key external customer contact at specific accounts within an assigned geographic area, working closely with our Inside Sales Group to support each account. Establishes programs and their priorities through close customer interaction. Represents Yupo Corporation America externally in such as way as to project a positive and quality image.
Develops and implements sales strategies to attain sales objectives. Coordinates all related activities to establish and maintain strong customer relationships, securing long-term commitments at major accounts. Coordinates information on customers, competition and market conditions for the development of the Company’s short and long range business strategies.
- Identifies and closes sales opportunities to attain budgeted sales objectives.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with existing and potential customers. Formalizes customer relationships at senior levels. Maintains customer target list and up-to-date account profiles.
- Gathers information for forecasting current and long term sales.
- Helps to coordinate market development activities.
- Confers with Sales Management in the implementation of Marketing/Sales programs, product offerings and pricing. Participates in the determination of market potential.
- Understands customer business strategy and communicates their sales/marketing needs to ensure growth. Maintains awareness of industry trends as well as threats and opportunities.
- Maintains open communications with customers and coordinates sales promotion activities with customer base.
- Demonstrates accurate and timely reporting as well as strong oral and written communications skills.
Yupo Corporation America
Human Resources Department
800 Yupo Court
Chesapeake, VA 23320