Interested in joining the team that proudly creates the best and most popular synthetic paper in the Western Hemisphere? Then check out the postings below to explore the opportunities available at Yupo.
Junior Production Planner
Responsible for optimizing plant capabilities and efficiencies while also satisfying customer’s needs. Must be a self-starter who proactively shows initiative, has strong interpersonal, strong communications skills, capable of communicating complex issues, advanced computer skills, and strong analytical and problem solving skills. General duties to include but not limited to: forming yearly plan, customer orders/stock/quotes, shop floor control, inventory management, Item Master/BOM, and provide backup to Logistics Analyst.
- Excellent communication skills, high degree of self-initiative and motivation are essential.
- Understand customer and quality requirements.
- Be flexible for rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong computer, excellent math and high level excel skills a must. Proficient to multi-task.
- Works under the supervision of the Planning Manager to ensure optimum support for customer orders as well as inventory levels.
Provides technical and professional leadership to the maintenance team and oversees the electrical engineering aspect of the maintenance process. Plans major maintenance work such as fabrication and installation of new equipment, new construction, modifications to equipment or structures, and modernization projects.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering
- Desired minimum of five years in a production facility supporting electrical equipment engineering or maintenance related activities
- Strong troubleshooting skills in the area of PLC, DCS, motors, and drives
Manufacturing Support Technicians
This position is an entry level position with advancement opportunities. Requires scheduling flexibility, self-motivation, mechanical aptitude, excellent team skills, and good communication and math skills. Successful candidate will play a role on team in meeting safety and production targets, maintenance activities and housekeeping.
- Must be able to work rotating 12hr shift for 24/7 operation
Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Work as part of the manufacturing team to repair and maintain production machinery. Communicates estimates of downtime to Production and works to meet production requirements. Seeks assistance from the Technical Department to improve mechanical reliability of manufacturing machinery. Identifies unsafe mechanical conditions and takes steps to resolve issues.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule
- Minimum of five years in a manufacturing facility in machine installation, repair and operations
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, power transmissions, welding and general plant equipment is required.
- Experience in machine shop practices is desirable.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret equipment drawings, plan and lead small work teams in all aspects of mechanical repair and installation of equipment.
Resource to shift production teams. Assures compliance with safety, quality, and production standards. Continually improves the process, product and work environment. Assures resources are available to meet production demands. Tracks quality and production indicators (e.g., yields, quality trends, etc). Takes the lead role in monitoring product production consistency and conformance to established technical requirements. Coordinates technical issue resolution in production. Leads or supports, as necessary, process and product development project initiatives. Supports customer technical issues as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or technical foundation with demonstrated industry performance.
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing, preferably in extrusion-based film.
- Provides on-going process support to 24/7/365 operations. Readily available for off- hours operations support.
Yupo Corporation America
Human Resources Department
800 Yupo Court
Chesapeake, VA 23320