Responsible Packaging. Responsible Branding.
YUPO IML Substrates offer designers and manufacturers significant sustainability benefits, and therefore value, as a result of both general YUPO attributes and label processing methods:
- YUPO is a 100% tree-free substrate.
- During the IML process, YUPO actually becomes part of blow-molded bottles, and is recyclable as part of the packaging. Thus, no chemicals are required for label removal.
- YUPO IML requires no backing materials, resulting in significant source reduction and decrease in waste products.
- Completely recyclable, trim materials are able to be assimilated back into the substrate manufacture process.
Environmental Benefits Of Using Yupo In-Mold Label Substrates:
- Replaces paper IML at a total lower cost.
- Low waste at all levels of supply chain.
- No release liner or label matrix scrap.
- Excellent bottle resin savings.