Synthetic Paper Certified at RIT For HP Indigo.
YUPOBlue® is yupo Corporation’s newest synthetic paper made specifically for and certified to run on the HP Indigo line of digital printers. Perfect for short-run and customized pieces, YUPOBlue and HP Indigo give you the flexibility of using a superior substrate on those printing projects that must meet the tightest of deadlines.
YUPOBlue and HP Indigo Work Digital Wonders:
- 100% Waterproof
- Bright White
- 100% Tree Free and Recyclable
- Superior Among Synthetics for Dimensional Stability
- HP’s Highest Level of Substrate Certification – 3 Stars
- Yupo Pop and Adhesion
- Perfect for Short-Run Pieces
- HP Indigo Customization Gives You a World of 1:1 Possibilities
- No surface treatment required before printing*
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of projects work best with YUPOBlue and the Indigo Printer?
What weights of YUPOBlue Synthetic are available?
Why would I use YUPOBlue on the Indigo printer as opposed to a traditional offset printer?
Does YUPOBlue take as much time as regular YUPO to dry?
Do I need to put a top coating (like a UV coating) over my printed piece?
*YUPOBlue is not compatible for use with inkjet or laser printers.