YUPO Octopus is the exciting new addition to YUPO’s lineup of superior synthetic papers.
- Micro-suction technology – tiny suction cups formed on one side grip any flat, smooth surface
- No magnets or static, so it’s safe to use on electrical surfaces
- Possesses all YUPO attributes – waterproof, tear resistant, unparalleled durability
- Designed for use on HP® Indigo printers
- A totally clean adhesive paper option – no messy residue and no shrinkage
- Works on glass, PVC, aluminum, coated paper and more
- Cleans with a damp cloth and can be removed and reapplied many times, for ultra-long wear and shelf life
|GRADE||YUPO Octopus OS||YUPO Octopus WB||YUPO Octopus LS||YUPO Octopus UV||YUPO Octopus Blue||YUPO Jelly|
|APPLICATION||Sheet Offset||Water-based both Die and pigment||Low Solvent Pigment IJ||UV Screen & UV Digital||HP Indigo||UV IJ|
|BASIS WEIGHT (*GSM)||210||190||224||160||164||220|
Please pay special attention to the print method above when choosing a grade.
For projects that stick.
- Micro-suction technology – tiny suction cups formed on one side, grip any flat, smooth surface
- Can be used on glass, PVC, aluminum, and so much more
- No magnets or static
- Waterproof, tear-resistant
- Can be wiped clean, washed and reused again
- Applied easily and smoothly with no shrinkage, bubbling or stretching