What is the shelf-life of YUPO paper?
*This applies to the following grades:
AIFG, AIFR, AISE, AIUE, AIWE, BLR, FEB, FGG, FGR, FGS, FIG, FIR, FPG, FPU, GUR, HJG, IDS, ISE, ITG, ITE, IZE, KPK, LAR, LBR, LJR, QFF, QJJ(sheet), RMM, RUU, SAR, SGP, TPRA, TPRB, WFE, WFKS, XAD, UAIB, YPBL
Does printing on YUPO require different inks than printing on paper?
Can conventional inks be used on YUPO?
Can YUPOBlue® be printed on any digital press?
Is YUPOBlue® certified for HP® Indigo*?
- RIT website: http://printlabcert.cias.rit.edu/ritcertifiedmedia
- HP website: https://h21021.www2.hp.com/C9/End/default.aspx
* HP Indigo is a registered trademark for Hewlett-Packard Development Co, LP.
How can we control static when printing on YUPO?
What is the typical standard drying time for YUPO?
**Example only: Actual results may vary.
What is the difference between YUPO Original and YUPO ACCEL®?
- YUPO ACCEL® is whiter.
- YUPO ACCEL® is brighter.
- YUPO ACCEL® is glossier.
How can we minimize dust build-up?
- Dry dust on open unit.
- Minimize impression pressure.
- Print with yellow down first to minimize effects of dusting.
- Use coarse blankets versus super smooth.
How can we eliminate set-off?
- Racking lifts no higher than 3-6 inches (depending on ink coverage) will prevent the weight of the lift from causing set-off to the printed sheets.
- Prevent static from occurring. (See: “How can we control static when printing on YUPO?”)
- Move / Air the printed piles of YUPO with care.