Official Contest Rules & Disclaimer
(The lawyers make us say this)
- To enter, visit the registration page and submit an entry form. Submitting an entry indicates that you accept the following contest rules and regulations.
- Submissions must be used for Print – Package – Label or Design applications.
- Send six (6) actual printed, illustrated or converted samples to:
Yupo Corporation America
Attn: #DoItOnYUPO Print Awards
800 Yupo Court
Chesapeake, VA 23320
*Artist entries are not eligible
- Submissions will be peer-judged on creativity, functionality and originality.
- Employees of Yupo Corporation America, its affiliates, its advertising and promotional agencies, and members of their respective immediate families cannot participate. Submissions can be made only once. To be eligible, submissions must utilize YUPO® paper and have been created or published after January 1, 2016.
- To be eligible, entries must be postmarked by determined deadline.
- Printed entries will not be returned and once submitted will become the property of Yupo Corporation America. All entries are subject to press and promotional use by Yupo Corporation. Entries and samples submitted will be displayed, shown, photographed, and published as Yupo Corporation deems appropriate. Yupo reserves the right to highlight certain nominees. Submissions must include the entrant’s full name, title, company, phone number and e-mail address to qualify for winning prizes. The awards will be given to the person submitting the project.
- Only entries submitted electronically to the website in accordance with these rules will be considered.
- Entries that are incomplete will be disqualified. Projects that were entered in previous “Wally Awards” cannot be entered again and will not be considered.
- Yupo Corporation assumes that all entries are original and are the works and property of the entrant, with all rights granted therein. Yupo is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant. Yupo is not responsible for incorrect information provided on entry forms that misrepresents the copyright of original ownership of ideas or products.
- Yupo Corporation America shall not be responsible for entries lost, misdirected or delayed.
- Yupo Corporation America accepts no liability or responsibility in connection with any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from this contest or the prizes.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash. Award winners have the sole responsibility of paying any taxes connected to their prize. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and design affiliations.
- No responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website or internet during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line or Internet entry to be received by Yupo Corporation America on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage Yupo Corporation’s website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Yupo Corporation America reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
YUPO® is a registered trademark of Yupo Corporation America.